We are back and thrilled to be talking about Victory’s Price: An Alphabet Squadron Novel in this edition of SWNN Book Discussions! James and I sit down to gush over Alexander Freed’s conclusion to the Alphabet Squadron trilogy and we’ve also got you covered with our “What Happened…” video in case you only have a few minutes to spare!
Hopefully you can carve out some time to read Victory’s Price but if you just want the gist, James and I have you covered
In our full book discussion, we go over:
- Our ratings and favorite moments
- How this ties up loose ends from the previous Alphabet Squadron novels
- Each character and their moral journey through this conclusion
- The Big Brother secret weapon employed by the Empire
- Wyl Lark, a very good boy
- Kyle is cuckoo for Kairos
We hope you enjoyed our discussion and thank you for watching! Make sure to like, subscribe, and sound-off in the comments!