SWNN Book Discussions and What Happened in The High Republic: Into the Dark by Claudia Gray
The High Republic continues! James and I first breakdown all of the major moments of Claudia Gray’s brilliant Into the Dark and make sure to stick around for our full book discussion, both of which are filled with SPOILERS. The Legacy Run tragedy tossed the galaxy into complete chaos and many had to find a place to seek refuge while waiting for the Republic and the Jedi to end the crisis. In a dark corner of the galaxy far, far away, a group of Jedi and pilots look for shelter on an abandoned station. Hoping to find safety, the station has a secret terror of its own.
If you don’t have time to read the book, James and I are happy to fill you in on everything that happened!
In our full book discussion, we review:
- Our ratings and favorite moments
- All the different Jedi
- Connections to the other High Republic novels
- The lore Into the Dark establishes from even earlier periods of Star Wars (Pssst…Old Republic fans)
- The internal challenges and trauma the Jedi face and how it shapes their actions in the story
- Where these characters are headed next
- So many great quiet, subtle moments courtesy of the master herself, Claudia Gray
We hope you enjoyed our discussion and thank you for watching! Make sure to like, subscribe, and sound-off in the comments!