Update! POLL: Which New Star Wars Projects Are You Most Excited About?
There is a lot of Star Wars content coming in the years ahead, but we want to find out which of the newly announced Star Wars projects you are most excited about. We’re sure you’re hyped for most, if not all of them, but if you had to pick three projects you are most eagerly anticipating, which would you choose? Vote below!
Here’s a brief description of the upcoming projects. We intentionally didn’t include The Mandalorian season 3 since the show already exists and we thought it wouldn’t be fair going against the yet-to-be-seen series and films.
01. Star Wars: Rogue Squadron (feature film) by Patty Jenkins – more on the project here.
02. Untitled Star Wars film by Taika Waititi (feature film) – a funny take on Star Wars. More on the project here.
03. Star Wars: The Acolyte (Disney + series) by Leslye Headland – “The Acolyte” is a mystery-thriller that will take viewers into a galaxy of shadowy secrets and emerging dark-side powers in the final days of the High Republic era. More on the project here.
04. Star Wars: Ahsoka (Disney + series) – a Mandalorian spin-off series, written by Dave Filoni and set after The Return of the Jedi. More on the project here.
05. Star Wars: Rangers of the New Republic (Disney + series) – a Mandalorian spin-off series, set after The Return of the Jedi. More on the project here.
06. Star Wars: The Book of Boba Fett (Disney + series) – a Mandalorian spin-off series, set after The Return of the Jedi. The series will be executive produced by Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni and Robert Rodriguez. More on the project here.
07. Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Disney + series) by Deborah Chow, set 10 years after Revenge of the Sith. More on this project here.
08. Star Wars: Andor (Disney + series) – a Rogue One spin-off written and directed by Tony Gilroy. More on the project here.
09. Star Wars: Lando (Disney + series) by Justin Simien. More on the project here.
10. Star Wars: The Bad Batch (Disney + animated series) – set right after Order 66! More on the project here.
11. Star Wars: Visions (Disney +animated series) – a series of animated short films celebrating Star Wars through the lens of the world’s best anime creators. The anthology collection will bring 10 fantastic visions from several of the leading Japanese anime studios, offering a fresh and diverse cultural perspective to Star Wars. (via StarWars Fandom).
12. Star Wars: A Droid Story (animated feature film) – An epic journey will introduce us to new hero guided by our most iconic duo on a secret mission known only to them. What could possibly go wrong?” (via StarWars Fandom).
Vote in the form below. You can choose up to three projects:
Star Wars fans have been waiting and wondering what the franchise would be doing after the Skywalker saga. Now we know we will be getting more content in the next few years than we’ve gotten over the last 40-plus. It is a great time to be a Star Wars fan and the future looks very bright in that galaxy far, far away we love so much. Thank you for participating in the poll, and may the Force be with you.
Update: There were some issues with the poll form, but now all is fixed and you can vote above.
Update 2: Now you can choose up to three projects from the poll. We know it’s a tough choice. 🙂