Hasbro Announces PulseCon Virtual Event for Late September
Hasbro has decided that it will be getting in on the virtual convention game later this month with the just announced PulseCon slated for September 25th and 26th. The two day event will feature a slew of announcements, giveaways, and exclusive releases.
On the exclusive releases front, there are obviously a few Star Wars inclusions on that list. We’ve got some 501st Arc Troopers from the Vintage Collection, a Black Series Heroes of Endor set, and a Black Series 6-inch scale Wampa figure. In addition to the Star Wars releases there will be a number of exclusives from Hasbro’s other lines such as Marvel, Transformers and others.
Check out the full press release below for details as well as some images of the Star Wars exclusives.
HASBRO ANNOUNCES 2-DAY VIRTUAL EVENT “HASBRO PULSECON”
– THE ULTIMATE POP CULTURE CELEBRATION FOR FANS
Hasbro PulseCon Promises Front Row Access via Livestream to Hasbro’s Iconic Fan Brands, Music and Entertainment September 25-26, 2020; Only on the Hasbro Pulse YouTube Channel
PAWTUCKET, RI – August 31st, 2020 – Hasbro, Inc. (NASDAQ:HAS) today announced the first-ever Hasbro PulseCon, a 2-day virtual event that gives fans unprecedented access to their favorite Hasbro brands, music & entertainment. Taking place on September 25-26, 2020 exclusively on the Hasbro Pulse YouTube Channel and hosted by SYFY Wire on-air correspondent, writer, and producer, Jackie Jennings, Hasbro PulseCon promises fans in the US and Canada a front row seat to panels, talent appearances, brand reveals, product giveaways and more; connecting consumers to their favorite brands in an immersive, one-of-a-kind setting that, along with the eOne portfolio, will bring fans the best in entertainment, music, and toys. Announcements for new innovations and product reveals will take place for brands including Dungeons & Dragons, G.I. Joe, Magic: The Gathering, Power Rangers, Transformers as well as premiere partner brands Marvel, Star Wars™, Ghostbusters, and more.
Hasbro PulseCon delivers the experience and connection of conventions for free and right from the comforts of fans’ homes. Highlights from the virtual event will consist of live unboxings, over 50 new product reveals and pre-orders, coveted Hasbro PulseCon exclusive merchandise, livestream panels featuring celebrities and audience Q&A, and surprise experiences. “To be a part of this new virtual experience that celebrates fan culture and incorporates so many different iconic entertainment properties is truly a thrilling opportunity and I can’t wait for fans to check it out,” says Jackie Jennings, Hasbro PulseCon host.
“We are constantly impressed by our fan community and their unwavering passion for Hasbro brands. The Hasbro Pulse community was built with them in mind, and we’re excited to take fan-first engagement with our Pulse platform even deeper,” says Eric Nyman, Chief Consumer Officer, Hasbro. “We’re looking forward to celebrating the fans, providing community connection at a time where everyone needs it most, and ultimately delivering a peek behind the curtain on their favorite brands in a way only Hasbro can.”
Fans will also be able to get their hands on Hasbro PulseCon exclusive items, available only at Hasbro PulseCon in the US & Canada, including:
- Ghostbusters Plasma Series Tully’s Terrible Night (Ages 4 and Up / Approx. Retail Price: $49.99 / Available: September 2020)
- G.I. Joe Classified Series Snake Supreme Cobra Commander Action Figure (Ages 4 and Up / Approx. Retail Price: $29.99 / Available: September 2020)
- Power Rangers Lightning Collection Mighty Morphin Lord Drakkon Evo III Figure (Ages 4 and Up / Approx. Retail Price: $49.99 / Available: September 2020)
- Transformers: Generations War for Cybertron Trilogy: Quintesson Pit of Judgement 5-Pack (Ages 8 and Up / Approx. Retail Price: $69.99 / Available: September 2020)
· Marvel Legends Series 6-Inch Hellfire Club Collection
(Ages 4 years and up / Approx. Retail Price: $79.99 / Available: September 2020)
· Marvel Legends Series 6-Inch X-Men Marvel’s Logan & Charles Xavier Figure 2-Pack
(Ages 14 years and up / Approx. Retail Price: $49.99 / Available: September 2020)
· Star Wars: The Vintage Collection Star Wars: The Clone Wars 501st Legion ARC Troopers Figure 3-Pack (Ages 4 years and up / Approx. Retail Price: $49.99 / Available: September 2020)
· Star Wars: The Black Series Heroes of Endor Figure Set
(Ages 4 years and up / Approx. Retail Price: $109.99 / Available: September 2020)
· Star Wars: The Black Series 6-Inch-Scale Hoth Wampa Figure
(Ages 4 years and up / Approx. Retail Price: $29.99 / Available: September 2020)