Star Wars Reveals Upcoming Publishing Releases for ‘The Mandalorian’
Lucasfilm has announced upcoming publishing releases of supplemental content for The Mandalorian which include an “Art of” book and Visual Guide, as well as an original novel and other stories.
The official Star Wars site has revealed the following titles which will be released between this fall and spring 2021:
- The Art of The Mandalorian (Season One) by Phil Szostak; cover by Doug Chiang
- The Mandalorian: Original Novel (adult novel, Del Rey) by Adam Christopher
- The Mandalorian: The Ultimate Visual Guide (DK) by Pablo Hidalgo
- The Mandalorian: Allies & Enemies – Level Two Reader (DLP) by Brooke Vitale
- The Mandalorian: 8×8 Storybook (title to be revealed later) by Brooke Vitale
- The Mandalorian: Junior Novelization by Joe Schreiber
The Art of The Mandalorian (Season One) is available for pre-order for $40.00 at the link attached to it above – it will be released on December 15, and The Mandalorian original novel by Adam Christopher will be available on hardcover for just under 30 dollars on December 1, 2020, and also available on audiobook.
There will also be The Mandalorian-inspired comics from Marvel and IDW Publishing.
We will report on additional details about these titles as soon as we hear anything or if any more official details are released.