The Can(on)tina Chatter Episode 4: Darth Vader Comic Run Ends; Comic Mini-Series Between A New Hope and The Empire Strikes Back
On this edition we discuss in great details the end of the Darth Vader comic series. We also take a much closer look at the comic mini-series that were released between A New Hope and The Empire Strikes Back…
Host: Darth Zloi
Guests: Lady Musashi, Pomojema and Kyle
Darth Vader Comic Run Ends
- The finale is discussed and overall impressions of the series.
- How many Vader stories are there left to tell, in any format?
- What Vader stories would you like told?
Comic Mini-series Between A New Hope and The Empire Strikes Back
- Han Solo and why it’s good to get him a story away from Leia
- Lando, a great heist story and important Lobot character development
- Princess Leia, was she characterized well?
- Chewbacca, was this series necessary?
Also: A brief discussion on the new canon’s focus of showing other ways of viewing the Force.
Click HERE to check out and comment on this topic in our forum The Cantina